|Covance is seeking a Clinical Trial Coordinator in Mexico!|
As a CTC, you will:
• Act as contact for project team and study sites.
• Perform CRF review, query generation and resolution against established data review guidelines, under direct supervision on Covance or client data management systems, as assigned by management.
• Assist with generation and reconciliation of queries to investigative sites/clients to resolve problem data.
• Assist with the management of study supplies and organize shipments.
• Create, update, track, and maintain study-specific trial management files, tools, and systems.
• Assist the local project team members with other administrative activities as required (e.g. payments to investigators, correspondence with clients, preparation of status reports, and organization of investigators’ meetings).
• Co-ordinate meetings with clients, investigators, and project team, including taking minutes.
• Ensure compliance with Covance S.O.P.s, FDA, ICH, and GCP regulations for clinical conduct in all aspects of daily work.
• Provide input in writing Monitoring Conventions as assigned.
• Assist in submissions and notifications to Ethics Committees and Regulatory Authorities.
General On-Site Monitoring Responsibilities:
• Assist Senior CRAs, CRA-2 and CRA-1 with on-site tasks as required and according to training goals (e.g. review of Case Report Forms and Study File Notebook, drug accountability).
• Initiate, monitor and close out clinical investigative sites under direct supervision from Clinical Research Associates 1 and 2, Sr. Clinical Research Associates, Project Managers or Project Directors.
• Perform other duties as assigned by management.