- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in relevant health care area.
- A minimum of 6-8 years of relevant experience in clinical research including direct field monitoring experience or management/oversight of such individuals, with a demonstrated record of accomplishments.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of Clinical Trial processes as well as quality management and control tools is required.
- Demonstrated experience leading cross-functional teams of business professionals.
- Solid track record of initiating, planning and delivery of projects and knowledge of project management practices.
- Ideally, experience in managing audits and inspections.
- Ideally, experience in coordinating and delivering training sessions.
- Superior oral and written communication and people management skills in an international environment.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- Excellent teamwork and leadership skills, including conflict resolution expertise and discretion.
- Ability to analyze, interpret, and solve complex problems.
- Ability to think strategically, objectively and with creativity and innovation.
- Ability to proficiently interact with all levels of clinical research management and exert influence to achieve results.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed