Are you a Clinical Research Associate who wants to work with one of leading global CROs in the industry? Covance is seeking CRAs with at least 2 years clinical monitoring experience NATIONWIDE, and has a variety of CRA needs in Phase II-IV and Phase I (Early Clinical Development) in multiple therapeutic areas such as oncology, cardiovascular, diabetes mellitus, endocrinology, etc. Whether you’re ready to make a move or just interested in learning more, apply TODAY and let’s talk together!
Covance Brazil is committed to providing a clinical research career with purpose in a culture that values achievement. By joining our Clinical Trial Operations Team, you will work in a collaborative environment with the flexibility to pursue different clinical trials involving various compounds - giving you an excellent overview of best practices across the industry. Experience the global reach and therapeutic record of success from one of the few truly global drug development companies positioned to provide comprehensive clinical support from First-in-Human studies.
Why CRAs choose Covance
Working both field and home-based, our CRAs form strong connections with a team that works together to achieve shared success. As a CRA at Covance, you can expect to:
- Build a long-term career path as you join a CRA team where people stay for an average of 6 to 10 years
- Develop your skills through in-depth CRA training and mentoring, opening up new opportunities to further your career
- Gain exposure to studies across early clinical development to late stage trials – and explore new opportunities across outside business units
- Embrace our people-focused culture that helps you achieve a work/life balance and ensures your ability to focus on what's important to you
- Work with top-notch people as you serve as a valuable partner to clinical sites
What we’re looking for
CRAs are the most successful at Covance with at least two years of clinical monitoring experience along with:
- A university or college degree, or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution (e.g., nursing licensure)
- Familiarity with following Standard Operating Procedures, ICH guidelines and GCP
- Experience conducting pre-study, site initiation, routine monitoring and close out visits
- Ability to negotiate study budgets with investigators and assist the Covance legal department with statements of agreements
- Deep understanding of Serious Adverse Event (SAE) reporting
- Therapeutic experience including but not limited to cardiovascular, diabetes, oncology, infectious disease, neuroscience, metabolism and vaccines
- A valid driver’s license
The CRA opportunity
- Beyond the excellent compensation and comprehensive benefit package you'll receive as a Clinical Research Associate, joining Covance opens the door to many career opportunities. Learn more about what’s possible with a company who truly invests in you at http://covance.com/CRAcareers.Get to know Covance
- At Covance, we value your unique point of view and bold ideas to help bring innovative medicines to market and advance modern healthcare. Join our supportive team and see how our flexible work environment along with mentoring, training and career development can help you thrive personally and professionally.
- Together, let’s shape new possibilities for your career and improve the lives of patients around the world.
- Covance is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer (Minority/Female/Individual with Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity).
- Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.