Are you ready to redefine what’s possible, and discover your extraordinary potential at Covance? A career here provides the unique chance to create a lasting impact and difference in our patient’s lives. Joining our team will offer you a rewarding career, an opportunity to work in a high-energy & collaborative work place, along with access to comprehensive benefits. Your work will be meaningful, the patient outcomes are real, and the results are lasting. With the support of exceptional people from across the globe and an energized purpose, you’ll be empowered to own your career journey with mentoring, training and personalized development planning.
Our mission is to help our clients bring the miracles of medicine to market sooner -- join us for your next career move.
Essential Job Duties:
Responsible for all aspects of study site monitoring including routine monitoring and close-out of clinical sites, maintenance of study files, conduct of pre-study and initiation visits; liaise with vendors; and other duties, as assigned.
Covance is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer (Minority/Female/Individual with Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.
Bachelor degree or above
1. Minimum of three (3) years of clinical research monitoring experience (including pre-study, initiation, routine monitoring and closeout visits)
2. Inlieu of the above requirements, candidates with > three (3) years supervisory experience in a health care setting and two (2) years clinical research experience in the pharmaceutical or CRO industries (including monitoring) may be considered
3. Have a full understanding of Serious Adverse Event (SAE) reporting, process production of reports, narratives and follow up of SAEs
4. Excellent site monitoring skills
5. Excellent study site management skills
6. Excellent registry administration skills
7. Ability to work with minimal supervision
8. Good planning and organization skills
9. Good computer skills with good working knowledge of a range of computer packages
10. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
11. Ability to resolve project-related problems and prioritizes workload for self
12. Ability to work within a project team
13. Works efficiently and effectively in a matrix environment