Administrative Coordinator - Excellent position for 'Office Managers' currently looking for job opportunities in MEXICO CITY
Come work as an Administrative Coordinator at the top Clinical Research Organization. We offer great benefits with opportunities to grow and learn alongside accomplished professionals.
The Company - COVANCE
As one of the world's largest and most comprehensive drug development services companies, Covance has helped pharmaceutical and biotech companies develop one-third of the all prescription drugs in the marketplace today.
We are looking for a full time Administrative Coordinator, this person will serve as the Admin Assist of the dept with higher level responsibilities in vendor management, HR, legal, and accounting. We are looking for someone with excellent computer skills, flexibility and ability to work in a confidential manner and experience in customer service. Fluent in English (written and spoken) is required.
- Acts as a receptionist by greeting and directing visitors having business with the company
- Ensures that all visitors have temporary security identification and are escorted from the lobby into appropriate business area.
- Performs set-up, maintenance, and archiving of employee training files as directed.
- Performs general bookkeeping duties, as required (e.g. coding invoices for payment).
- Prepares client related correspondence for shipment.
- Processes employee expenses ensuring the stipulated control mechanisms are followed.
- Handles disbursements and monthly reconciliation of the Purchase Card.
- Interacts with Financial Services to provide monthly FTE report, monthly backlog report, and monthly aging report, as required.
- Orders office supplies for the unit.
- Assists Administration Department as needed.
- Supports department’s efforts on scheduling activities (e.g. client visits, scheduling meetings, maintaining calendars, agendas, etc.) as needed.
- Creates FedEx packages, makes photocopies and stuffs envelopes.
- Maintains an employee contact list.
- Sorts departmental mail, orders office supplies (including paper for copy machines and fax machines), and helps to keep the copy and mail rooms neat and clean.
- Initiates service calls for required office equipment repairs.
- Provides administrative support (e.g., opening mail, photocopying, and including typing meeting notes, assisting with expenses, word-processing).
- Supports department's efforts on scheduling activities (e.g.; travel arrangements, obtaining and tracking financial data, scheduling meetings, agendas, etc.), as appropriate.
- Maintain Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and Policy and Procedure regarding employee data within the department, as appropriate.
- Creates and maintains solutions to managing employee data and files.
- Reviews, proofs and types reports/documents/minutes, as appropriate.
- Review Exit Interview feedback on a regular basis.
- Helps triage questions from managers and others, ad hoc assistance when required
- Performs other related duties as assigned.