Covance, Brazil, is currently building a candidate pipeline for future vacancies in Clinical Operations Management. Please submit your CV for consideration.
- Management and conduct of on-site Clinical Quality Control Visits for Clinical Operations staff, including the identification, training and development of CDC Assessors from within Clinical Operations (e.g. Sr. CRAs).
- Responsible for dotted-line management of CQC Assessors with regard to responsibilities associated with the conduct of CQC visits for Early Clinical Development.
- Serves as a primary point of contact for EDC to CQC leadership team within the Project Management Office.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining close ties with Quality Assurance group.
- Measure performance indicators for assigned staff within Clinical Operations.
- Escalate potential individuals training needs and assist in the conduct of training and development efforts, regionally.
- Effectively communicate management strategies, policies and procedures in conjunction with leadership teams.
- Maintain good working relationships with internal and external clients to ensure opportunity for acquiring additional new business.
- May be responsible for the supervision of assigned direct reports, which would include:1) responsibility for detailed performance review and management of assigned direct reports including: Annual Performance Management and Development (PMD), Individual Development Plan (IDP), Line of Sight Goals and "Shoves & Tugs"; 2) responsibility for appropriate management and resolution of performance issues; 3) developing and maintaining effective relationships with management team to manage Clinical Operations Staff in a matrix environment.