Get ready to redefine what’s possible and discover your extraordinarypotential at Covance. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to personally advance healthcare and make a difference in peoples’ lives with your bold ideas and unique point of view. With the support of exceptional people from across the globe and an energized purpose, you’ll be empowered to own your career journey with mentoring, training and personalized development planning.
Join us as we speed the delivery of groundbreaking therapies and anticipate tomorrow’s drug development challenges, creating new possibilities for our clients—and your career.
Covance is seeking a Sr. Clinical Research Associate to join us in Sao Paulo, Brazil, this is a great time to join our team!
***We have both temporary and permanent opportunities available***
As a Sr. Clinical Research Associate your responsibilities will include:
- Site monitoring responsibility for clinical studies according to Covance Standard Operating Procedures, ICH Guidelines and GCP
- Assures the implementation of project plans as assigned
- Responsible for all aspects of study site monitoring including routine monitoring and close-out of clinical sites, maintenance of study files, conduct of pre-study and initiation visits; liaise with vendors; and other duties, as assigned
- Travel, including air travel, may be required and is an essential function of the job.
- Prepare accurate and timely trip reports
- Manage small projects under direction of a Project Manager/Director as assigned
- Serve as lead monitor for a protocol or project, and may assist in establishing monitoring plans and trip report review as assigned
- Review progress of projects and initiate appropriate actions to achieve target objectives
- Participate in the development of protocols and Case Report Forms as assigned
- Participate in writing clinical trial reports as assigned
- Complete process of Serious Adverse Event (SAE) reporting, process production of reports, narratives and follow up of SAEs
- Independently perform CRF review; query generation and resolution against established data review guidelines on Covance or client data management systems as assigned by management
- Language Skills Required: Speaking - English and Local Language; Writing/Reading: English and Local Language