Covance is currently seeking a Part-Time University Recruitment Specialist in Madison, WI
The University Recruitment Specialist will provide recruiting services at Tier 1 universities in support of assigned business units. Sources talent at university events, screens and secures candidates for assigned business units.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
• Attends Tier 1 university events with BU ambassadors to source top talent
• Serves as event, onsite lead: networking with students, faculty, staff and ambassadors
• Coordinates on campus interviews schedules and responds to basic university, candidate/student inquiries about application process and career opportunities
• Facilitates recruiting process with hiring manager (sourcing, interviewing, pre-employment screens, selection and job offer process)
• Produces required information for university event metrics and recruitment reports and ensures metrics are achieved within Service Level Agreement
• Establishes and maintains open communication with supervisors and managers in determining recruiting needs
• Sources candidates, consistently evaluates current and new sourcing opportunities
• Maintenance of university job postings
• Develops and maintains an effective University recruitment-related network
• Retains high level of business acumen to represent all business line of Covance with university students and leaders
• Maintains applicant flow logs as required by appropriate local laws and regulations. Contributes to making Affirmative Action Plan a reality
• Maintains legally required files for job openings and candidate selection
• Performs other duties as assigned
Covance is one of the world’s largest and most comprehensive drug development services companies, with annual revenues greater than $2 billion, employees in more than 60 countries, and more than 12,000 employees worldwide.
Associates or Bachelors degree (or country equivalent) in Human Resources or similar degree with 1-2 years of related experience, preferably in HR. Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
Strong basic computer skills (Microsoft Office software, PeopleSoft).
• Knowledge of Human Resources practices, laws and regulations in geographic areas of operation, especially related to recruiting.